Part of on-boarding a prospective volunteer is a personal interview.
It’s important to sit down and have a conversation with every person you’re considering bringing on your team. This provides several things…
- an opportunity to get to know them better
- an opportunity to hear about their spiritual journey and discern where they are
- an opportunity to ask the tough questions that need to be asked
- an opportunity to help them begin the process of finding their serving sweet spot
Here is the guideline we follow when we are interviewing someone. We use this to make sure everyone is asking the same questions and communicating the same things. Feel free to download it if you’d like.
– See more at: http://www.relevantchildrensministry.com/2015/02/volunteer-interview-questionsfree-tool.html#sthash.V767UajH.dpuf