Yesterday I wrote, “Reflecting is all about evaluating and if we do not evaluate the things we do, how will we know if we are ‘on target’ or just throwing everything at the wall and hoping something ‘sticks’? Take time this week to reflect, chew over, think over, ponder and contemplate . . . and be sure to take notes!” and Monday I said, “The Summer is over and Fall ministries are beginning so now is the perfect time to take a moment to pause, reflect, evaluate and give Thanks!” and then took time to consider pausing.
- As you “evaluate” the past three months, how effective was your ministry to children and families?
- Have you taken time to get feed-back from your volunteers?
- Have you taken time to get feed-back from the parents?
- Have you taken time to get feed-back from the children in your ministry?
- Have you taken a serious look at the curriculum, resources and tools you have been using? (check my curriculum reviews and side-by-side comparisons at this link)