One of our favorite games in kids church is “Steal Da Bacon!”. It’s a simple game of stealing a inner tube and taking it back to your team. Here is what we do:
- Separate kids into 2 teams.
- Number each kid from each team. For instance, Team #1 will have numbers 1-10 and Team #2 will have numbers 1-10 also.
- We provide 2 inner tubes because it’s better than 1, LOL. You can have more than 2 if you like.
- The ref calls out 2 to 4 numbers, depending on how many inner tubes you have. For instance, if you have 2 inner tubes, you would most likely call out 2 numbers.
- You can also call out “EVERYONE ” or “ALL” for the whole team to come in and “Steal Da Bacon”.
- Be careful because some kids might get hurt.
- Have FUN!!
- Inner tubes (At Lowes: $10 each)