The most important thing children’s ministries do is help kids clearly understand what it means to accept Jesus and become a follower of Him.
Starting Line is a class that has been used to lead hundreds of kids and parents to Christ. And now it’s available for your ministry.
The class is designed for kids and their parents to attend together and provides tools that parents can use to follow up with their children at home.
This comprehensive curriculum includes…
- Introduction and instructional video
- Teacher/Facilitator script with binder
- 10 student booklets (full color with 18 pages)
- 10 parent booklets (full color with 22 pages)
- 10 pre-class activity pages (full color)
- Class handout files that are editable and ready to print
- Teaching videos on DVD and in data file format
- Media presentation for PowerPoint and ProPresenter
- Ready-to-go media files you can place in other presentation software such as Media Shout, Keynote, etc.
- Promotional materials that are editable and ready to print
- 10 mini-tennis shoe keepsakes for kids who attend the class
This is a great resource for ministries that want to reach entire families for Christ. It is available now at www.resources4kidmin.com.
Here is a video overview of the curriculum as well as pictures and sample videos.
Starting Line Curriculum Video Sample 1
Starting Line Curriculum Video Sample 2
– See more at: http://www.relevantchildrensministry.com/2016/01/great-new-resource-now-available-to.html#sthash.rgNsqgoN.dpuf