What would you have if you combined the creative artistry of Where the Wild Things Are with the life-changing themes of redemption, the Holy Spirit, sin, forgiveness, loss, calling, and the faithfulness of Jesus?
You would have the Cottonmouth Trilogy by C.S. Fritz.
The Cottonmouth Trilogy is truly a unique series.
Below is the video of my interview with C.S. Fritz. He’s an artist, author, pastor, husband, and father (to name a few). During the video, you’ll hear about his background, his art, his ministry today, how this series went from a concept to a trilogy, and his hope for each book. The last three minutes are my thoughts.
Take a look…and listen…
Click the thumbnails to read reviews and grab a copy
For those of you who just want the highlights…
- It’s for kids between 8-12, but you will love it too.
- The art is unique and beautiful. The story is equally compelling.
- Each book is short enough to read in one sitting. It’s also long enough to not leave you feeling like you only skimmed the surface.
- C.S. Fritz isn’t afraid to deal with issues we don’t often discuss with kids (even though we should). You know the ones: sin, consequences, redemption, sacrifice, loss, forgiveness, healing…
- Each book will make you want to read the next. It will make you think. And it will make for a fantastic discussion.
And the verdict is…
If you love beautiful artwork and compelling stories – get the Cottonmouth Trilogy. Your kids – and you! – will love it.