Yesterday I wrote about being thankful; I said, “being thankful is more than just something we think about in November; it should characterize our lives every day!” I also said I was going to share some of the things I’m thankful for today, so . . . while I could write all day about this, I’m going to share some of the many blessings for which I am thankful . . .
- While it may sound “predictible”, I am so extremely thankful for God’s love and faithfulness! He loves me faithfully; His love never ends!
- I am able to know and love God back!
- God is far bigger than I think and is able to do so very, very much more than I can even imagine!
- God’s Word – I am able to read, study and enjoy God’s Word and since I live in the USA I can do this without fear.
- God has blessed me with an amazing family; I love my husband, children, daughter-in-law, grandsons, parents, cousins, siblings, their families, in-laws and my husband’s siblings. My family is a gift from God which I am thankful for!
- Friends! For years I was part of a church where people just “took” and did not give back. Now I have real friends and I am thankful!
- Ministry! What a gift from God! I LOVE children’s ministry! I LOVE being able to thank and encourage others! I LOVE being able to write! God has gifted me with opportunities to serve and I am so thankful!
- Awesome volunteers serving in the children’s ministry at my church!